<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Pam176L Luminor Base Titanio - Complete & Mint (epanerai12)

June 21 2012 at 12:58 AM
  (Login epanerai12)
from IP address 50.11.233.158

Up for grabs is my L Series (2010) Panerai Luminor Base Titaniu Pam 176. No trades.

This is number L080/500 purchased on 12/30/2010 and I believe it may still be under warranty for another month or two. It is complete and in mint condition. I acquired this fine piece in a trade deal with another paneristi. It is titanium and only has one mark on it, yes only one. It is a small nick in the bezel by 6 o'clock, otherwise, it is scratch free and mark free. Crystal and crown guard are 100%.

-44mm, Manual wind, sandwich dial
-All functions work as they should
-titanium construction - lightweight & easy to clean
-comes with an OEM gold calf and the OP Rubber strap. It did not come to me with the dark brown croc but the gold calf insted. The risti i aqcuired this from knew the orginial owner and said this is how he got it from the AD. It's pictured on my Panatime black croc and I have other straps if intersted.
-ALL PIX were taken 6/20/12. Some at my office earlier in the morning and the rest in my house at time of this post.

I have several references from Risti.Com and attend GTGs. I am asking $4750.00 Wire or $4900 paypal. Retail on this baby is $6500 and is hard to find, new or used. Prices INCLUDE insured overnight shipping to CONUS only. The watch is on my wrist in Eastern PA, USA. Can do FTF in NJ/NY/PA/DE area if opportunity presents itself.

I reply very, VERY quickly to email or text and can answer any and all questions and take additional pix. I like full transparency. Buyer needs references.

Thanks Ristis!

Erik - eoneal421@gmail.com - 609-617-0132 (do not have reservations about texting me)

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
erik
(Login epanerai12)

I forgot to include pix...

June 21 2012, 3:18 AM 

...Of the black innner and carboard outer boxes. Yes, its triple boxed.

Respond to this message   

(Login epanerai12)

SOLD

June 25 2012, 4:38 PM 

Thx guys.

E

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: Pam176L Luminor Base Titanio - Complete & Mint (epanerai12)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index