<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Panerai 212 J-Series $7000 (aristo611)

August 14 2012 at 2:38 PM
  (Login aristo611)
from IP address 170.34.104.11

For sale is my Panerai 212 J. I purchased it from a fellow Risti at the beginning of this year, and it never got the wrist time I originally anticipated. It is a fantastic watch and in my opinion the best representation of a Panerai Chronograph. I recently picked up a 233 so I am selling the watch to pay off the 233.

The watch is in excellent condition overall and would rate a 95% conservatively. There are no visible scratches or scuffs on the case of any kind and absolutely no dings or dents. The OEM rubber strap is in new condition and has never been used and the original carbon strap shows minimal signs of wear. The dome crystal is also in excellent condition with no scratches as well. The OEM deployment Buckle is also in excellent condition.

I would say the watch has been worn 20 times.

The watch comes complete with Triple boxes screwdriver and strap change tool, stickers, instruction booklet, and the warranty booklet It also comes with the OEM rubber strap.

Price: $7000 (Firm)shipped, wire or paypal (+3 %). US only deals please. NO trade offers accepted. I can meet in the New York City metro area or Houston, TX for face to face transaction as I regularly travel between both locations.

Please email at elijah.bernard@me.com for questions or additional pics.

Thanks for looking!

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Elijah B. Bernard
elijah.bernard@me.com

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: Panerai 212 J-Series $7000 (aristo611)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index