<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

[FS] PAM 590Q

March 13 2017 at 12:30 PM
Matt Reynolds  (Login mreynoldsuk)
Paneristi
from IP address 109.157.102.36

For sale my 590Q which I acquired from new via one of the dealers that sell on here on p.com. My 590 has been gently used in rotation with my 5 other PAMs. There are no dings, dents or scratches but it is a used watch so there will be very gentle signs of wear, I would put this conservatively at 98%.

Many more photos available on request. Both OEM straps are unworn and this is a complete 3-box set under warranty until May this year. Name is blank.

I'm asking for $4,500 but feel free to make me a sensible offer. I've priced to sell and I can’t find a 590 for cheaper than this via the usual sources.

Shipping is extra and will be worked through with any potential buyer. I will ship WW but would prefer a F2F deal. I will only sell to members with solid references, I have solid references here. I prefer bank transfer but I will accept paypal gift from a reputable member with great references.

I'm based in the UK but can meet anywhere in the UK, Frankfurt, Paris, Munich, or Amsterdam, other cities are workable also. I'm in the US (Dallas) next week on business, so could bring the watch for either a F2F or courier overnight from the US, thereby eliminating any customs duties.

My email address is mreynoldsuk AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

Thanks for looking

Note: Horween strap is not included in the sale

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

372Love
(Login 11years)
Paneristi

Wow

March 13 2017, 1:01 PM 

The strap that is on it really looks phenomenal.

Respond to this message   
Matt Reynolds
(Login mreynoldsuk)
Paneristi

Thanks and agreed, it works so well [nt]

March 13 2017, 2:53 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index