<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: La Bomba - 64c PRICE REDUCED!!

March 16 2017 at 2:18 PM
Guy Rosie  (Login rosedag)
Paneristi
from IP address 92.27.24.12

Hello All,

My beloved La Bomba needs to make way. I am UK based, happy to post most places but would prefer to deal F2F – the ltd edition box is massive!

I would consider a trade and quite like a Rolex DSSD, hulk or batman but would prefer outright sale.

La Bomba - The original of only 500 pieces. C Series and I have a copy of the original receipt. Comes with everything as from new including: Special edition box, key for box, booklets(x2), certificates (X2), warranty card, COSC certificate, screwdriver, unused Velcro strap. Basically everything as pictured, Ill even throw in the Special Editions 1997 - 2007 catalogue.

Condition is excellent as this watch is hardly. This is evidenced by the crisp quarter bezel markers (which are often dented, scratched etc) and the rubber strap which could pass as unworn!

The last photo is an OEM calf tan/brown leather strap which is barely worn and I will include is the sale because I think the light brown brings out the patina on the dial perfectly!

I am looking for £6,200 net.

Please note that the reference number has been edited out - this is very much showing on the certificate!

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Guy Rosie
(Login rosedag)
Paneristi

email address

March 16 2017, 2:28 PM 

I'm sorry, Ive done it again... Email for contact is: guy.rosie@yahoo.com.

Cheers
Guy

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index