<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM 424 & PAM 514

April 11 2017 at 5:43 PM
EJ  (Login s1n3.n0m1n3)
Paneristi
from IP address 23.240.5.89

First the PAM 424: This watch is in excellent condition but not new condition. I would rate it at a conservative TZ 95% due to some standard desk dive marks They are not on or around the face or bezel but on the side without the crown. If you are OCD you can see them, I had to really look several times before I caught them. There is also the typical 1 or 2 strap change marks. I never wore the original strap on it so that and the buckle are new. I suck at pics so I couldn't get any of these marks to show up in photos. This is the "no date" version in the Q series in a run of 1000. It comes with everything like it would from a dealer except the rubber protector sleeve. $5000 . I would prefer a FTF in the Southern California area, but I may be able to travel a little to some parts of Northern California, Nevada, or Arizona. I am willing to ship it to the right Paneristi with excellent references.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Second is the PAM 514: this watch is in like new condition without a single desk dive mark on it. I would rate it a conservative TZ 98%. This watch comes with everything except the certificates booklet. I purchased it from Watchuwant almost a year ago and wore it maybe 3 times. This is also a Q series watch in a run of 2000. $4500 . I would prefer a FTF in the Southern California area, but I may be able to travel a little to some parts of Northern California, Nevada, or Arizona. I am willing to ship it to the right Paneristi with excellent references.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

If you take both I will throw in 3 OEM Panerai straps and do the deal for $9000

email: ej(dot)strebe(at)gmail(dot)com phone number: (nine_5_one) 220_zero - 3_four_33. You can text or call me within reason

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
EJ
(Login s1n3.n0m1n3)
Paneristi

Price Reduced for Quick Sale

April 16 2017, 1:08 AM 

I need to do some home repairs, so price reduced for each.

424 - $4800 - shipped and insured to CONUS

514 - $4300 - shipped and insured to CONUS

If you meet me face to face in SoCal then knock another $50 off for good measure.

Ej(dot)strebe(at)gmail(dot)com

(Nine_5_one) 22_zero - 3_four_33. Call or text

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index