<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Panerai 372 O series $5475

May 9 2017 at 10:40 PM
Jon  (Login jonnyz1245)
Paneristi
from IP address 24.21.102.251

Up for sale is an excellent condition Panerai 372 with plexi crystal. I am original owner and watch came new from AD in 2013. Both OEM straps are included and are brand new/never worn condition. I had AD mount watch on a JV Gold, (available for an additional cost of $225) before shipping to me. No dents or dings. Some hairlines on case and on lugs around screw holes from strap change. Watch comes with all boxes/papers/tags/extra plexi/bezel protector etc. Only thing missing is the screw driver. I wore this watch in rotation with others and over last year its been worn a handful of times so time to move it onto someone who will get more use. Keeping great time and is almost spot on after timing it for 24 hours. I will include the JV strap for an additional $225. It is in very good condition as you can see in the pics. I have tons of references from years on various forum, mostly on TZ and TRF. F2F welcome too. feel free to ask any questions. Payment by wire and watch ships overnight and insured CONUS. Email me at watchespdx at gmail

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index