<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS PAM 581 SE Clock Minty $3799 (REDUCED!) Free Shipping Conus

May 10 2017 at 7:13 PM

Gregesq  (Login Gregesq)
Paneristi
from IP address 69.254.138.32

This is the 2014 PAM 581 Desk Clock. For your convenience, I'm posting a screenshot of the OP website's description. P.5000 movement, manual wind, etc.

This clock stayed on my peaceful office desk for about 6 months and then back in the box. It is pretty near good as new. But I'm sure there's a swirl on the thin stainless strip somewhere. So I'll just call it mint or excellent. Ask me questions if you have concerns. Polishing cloth unused; books and papers pristine. All 3 boxes good as new.

The pictures just don't do this clock justice. It's truly beautiful. Note, though that it's basically a 65mm watch dial. So, it's not a huge piece. It will work great on a work desk or a home mantel or table or desk.

I paid full retail from a boutique. You can pick up this truly beautiful clock for $3799 FIRM including shipping to CONUS. If I know you (by P.com or in person), we can discuss international. However, otherwise, sales are limited to CONUS and wired funds only. I'm not haggling. I researched and it's well priced. I have it on the bay at the same starting price. If someone makes a bid the selling price may increase. So, if you want a 581 for less, this is your clock.

Wire transfer only. PayPal if you pick up the fees.

Anyway, please email gregesq at aol with questions or for more pics.

Thanks in advance.

Greg

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
201/A-217-249-339-368-372-449-508-587

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index