<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTB: PAM 000

May 11 2017 at 4:31 AM
Dexter Hart  (Login DexterTH)
from IP address 173.239.228.50

Whats up my dudes! I know how reputations go on forums and I am as green as they get haha (gotta start somewhere).

Unfortunately I am picking probably the worst way to join a forum, wanting to purchase something, so I get it if trust is an issue but bare with me.

I have fallen in love with the 000 and have searched high and low for it over the past 2 weeks and I cant find it anywhere...went down the entire Panerai AD list across the US, no dice.

I live in San Francisco and found 1 at a grey market dealer thought to my self, I want to buy my first Panerai from someone who loves and cares for their stuff, from an enthusiast because I want to become one when I get my first Panerai and return the favor down the road to the next guy who catches the Panerai bug.

Would love to find the whole package, watch, box, papers, warranty card, hang tags if possible, even the plastic thing that goes on the crown. New to this so please anyone let me know if I am missing anything / what I should look out for. As I said im super green

Anyways - I have $4,000 locked and loaded ready to go, local is best but I am happy to trust a trustworthy person on this forum too if the watch/seller is somewhere else.

If you guys are curious there is a Hamilton Khaki field of my wrist right now, have had it for 3 years. Definitly looking forward to replacing it and becoming a Paneristi some day.

Thanks for reading and keep up the great work, this forum/community is top notch.

Feel free to reach out to dexterthart at g mail dot com

-Dex

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index