<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM 195 Special Edition, NOS/LNIB - unworn

May 11 2017 at 4:32 AM
Dan  (Login ddm27)
from IP address 203.193.49.75

Re-posting with a significant reduction as something I want has come up!

For sale is my 2004 PAM 195. This is totally NOS – it is unworn and has been in a safe for the last 13 years since new. I'm sure you are all familiar with this model – it was Panerai's first special edition model, limited to 200 pieces made in 2003, and sold by invitation only. Each watch is engraved with the original owner's name on the caseback.

Contents: The watch comes with everything. Original leather strap, 'Special Edition' pearwood box (with plastic still in place), key, Special Edition certificate, outer (black) box, warranty card, instructions, cleaning cloth, plastic watch protector, card wallet, etc. All names and numbers match up as they should with that on the caseback.

Condition: 100%. To the best of my knowledge, this watch has never been on a wrist. The PVD is as perfect as the day it was purchased in February 2004. The special strap which came with these is also NOS, and is completely unworn. Even the caseback sticker is still in place and has not been removed. I am the second owner.

Price: US$12,500.

The last BNIB example I can find which sold was at Watches24seven in 2009 for US$18.5k, so I think I'm in the right ballpark although I am of course open to offers. I would also be interested in trades or px, primarily Rolex, AP and PP. I am located in Singapore (but often in the UK), and given the value of the watch will happily travel to meet up with the buyer and deal face-to-face (or happy to ship, with the right service). I am new to this forum, but have plenty of feedback trading watches on TZ-UK under the same username, and can provide you with as many personal and professional references as you like. Email me at daniel DOT src DOT mills AT gmail DOT com.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]