<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Panerai PAM 183 H-series

May 13 2017 at 9:35 PM

Rick  (Login Rickg.uru)
from IP address 70.106.196.230

Up for sale is one of my personal favorites - the Panerai Historic Black Seal PAM 183. This is an H-series (circa 2005-2006) and has been lovingly cared for and lightly worn. It shows only minor wear that can be polished out and some light scratches around the strap wire screws.

Included are the two outer boxes and the pearwood presentation box. Manual, warranty card, certificate of authentication, and registration card. Also, included are the OEM black calf strap shown on the watch, an OEM brown alligator strap, as well as the original strap and an authentic Panerai replacement strap that's still in the original packaging - never worn! Finally, I'll throw in some aftermarket replacement strapwires and screws.

This watch is a piece of history and I really hate to part with it, but I recently purchased a PAM 359 and can't justify two sandwich dials.

Priced for a quick sale: $3200 shipped in the States, worldwide shipping buyer adds $100.

Please forward all offers to my email Rickyguru.boston@gmail.com

Thanks for watching,
Rick

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
David
(Login fujituji)

Interested

May 30 2017, 4:41 AM 

Is this watch still available? Please contact me:
david@chatenglish.com

Regards

David

Respond to this message   

Rick
(Login Rickg.uru)

Perfect experience with Tonyraymondbenevides@yahoo.com

July 24 2017, 11:54 AM 

I frankly have had nothing but pleasant dealings with Members of this forum, but Tonyraymond stands out above them all. A seamless transaction, effortless communication, and a really nice guy to boot. Highest recommendation!

Thanks,
Rick

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index