<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FSOT: PAM 88 GMT

July 10 2017 at 4:44 AM
RC@NYC  (Login rc97)
Paneristi
from IP address 173.77.170.77

PAM 88 GMT - what you see is what you get. I am the original owner purchased from AD but currently don't have the original box/papers readily accessible at this time so the item can be yours in as-is condition. Watch comes in original straps (croc and rubber on deployant) and was serviced back in 2012. I am no longer wearing the watch and has been kept in safe.

Disclosure: THere is a small chip on the face of the crystal (8'oclock side). Runs well with no issues otherwise.

Face to face NYC preferred and in Panerai boutique for safety and to verify authenticity. I am also throwing in an unused/unworn buffalo strap (STD length)

Interested in trade up for PAM 323, 524 or IWC Top Gun chrono.

Price: $4500 (OBO)

Please email: a x e 9 7 r y c at g m a i l dot c o m for additional pictures or questions.

http://imgur.com/a/sEroN

Sincerely
Ray

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
RC@NYC
(Login rc97)
Paneristi

FSOT: PAM 88 GMT [REDUCED]

July 14 2017, 3:00 AM 

PAM 88 GMT - what you see is what you get. I am the original owner purchased from AD but currently don't have the original box/papers readily accessible at this time so the item can be yours in as-is condition. Watch comes in original straps (croc and rubber on deployant) and was serviced back in 2012. I am no longer wearing the watch and has been kept in safe.

Disclosure: THere is a small chip on the face of the crystal (8'oclock side). Runs well with no issues otherwise.

Face to face NYC preferred and in Panerai boutique for safety and to verify authenticity. I am also throwing in an unused/unworn buffalo strap (STD length)

Interested in trade up for PAM 323, 524 or IWC Top Gun chrono.

Price: $3,800 (OBO)

Please email: a x e 9 7 r y c at g m a i l dot c o m for additional pictures or questions.

http://imgur.com/a/sEroN

Sincerely
Ray

Respond to this message   
jim
(Login MRBRONZO)
Paneristi

July 15 2017, 9:44 PM 

Hello, I emailed you.
thanks
Jim

Respond to this message