<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: DLC PAM 372

July 11 2017 at 2:29 PM

David  (Login mrly)
Paneristi
from IP address 207.96.13.213

Up for your consideration is a RARE and beautiful example of the iconic PAM 372 which brought to a total different level after it was DLC’d. I say rare because you do not see anything like this put up on sale here or have not seen a similar watch for that matter. It has been sitting in the box and it’s time for someone else to enjoy this piece wink.gif I just wish I was able to capture the true representation of this watch through my pictures.

All I can say is the pictures don’t do justice on how beautiful this piece really is. The face and the dial just totally popped! This is the same coating/finished of a PAM 360 pencil grey and NOT matte.

This is truly an excellent piece with No scratches on the case. I owned at least 5 dlc’d pam and yet to scratch any of them. Also sold a few to some of our fellow Risti here which I’m sure you can find when you search for me. There may be some hairline on the plexi but I can include a tube of polywatch to take care of that . I also attached info about DLC coating in the link below as an FYI wink.gif

http://www.chronocoat.com/dlc-facts.html

Watch Info:

Double box as I got this piece in Portofino boutique Italy. The booklet has my name printed on it. Comes with everything this watch comes with except the 2 original strap which is replaced by 2 high end rare straps. Custom made black JV with matching patina ecru stitch 26X22 standard size and comes with bag. Another is a 26X26 Black croc with ecru stich standard size.

The set also comes with a OEM 22mm DLC’d buckle with box and the 26mm DLC’d buckle. All pictured.

Also including are some extra goodies from my collection, panerai key ring, Large panerai shirt and 3 extra Panerai book pictured.

Long time Risti with many references.

My price: 8,900 usd

CONUS ONLY sale for now which include insured overnight shipping. Not looking for a trade at this time but may consider a modern Rolex GMT or maybe another PAM. Won’t hurt to ask.
Bankwire only and but may consider Paypal + fees if I know you wink.gif Face to face is welcome around Washington DC area.

I can be reach at david_ly@outlook.com or text me at 15713317908

Cheers and thanks for looking!

David

Here are the pictures:

G2JAfiNl.jpg

OeAZUDZl.jpg />

ScDaqq3l.jpg

qDlbVDzl.jpg

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
AJ
(Login andjames)
Paneristi

Shoes

July 12 2017, 1:25 AM 

David, how much for the shoes? what size?

Respond to this message   

David
(Login mrly)
Paneristi

Sorry mate, not for sale! Super special Ed only made for me LOL!

July 13 2017, 1:16 PM 

Respond to this message   
AJ
(Login andjames)
Paneristi

Nice watch

July 13 2017, 11:08 PM 

LOL, really nice watch - if I had a bit more $$ I'd buy it

Respond to this message   

David
(Login mrly)
Paneristi

It is really beautiful..Have a great weekend! Cheer mate :)

July 14 2017, 3:31 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index