<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FSOT PAM 687

July 12 2017 at 10:02 AM
Matt Reynolds  (Login mreynoldsuk)
Paneristi
from IP address 15.203.169.111

Up for sale or trade is my 687 that I picked up in Dallas in May. I love it in my watch box, but its just not my thing on the wrist. I've worn it lightly a couple of times to arrive at the conclusion it's not for me, so condition is LNIB and it's a complete 3-box set with everything you would expect to be present and correct.

I'm based in the UK but can get to most EU destinations easily enough, would be good to meet a fellow Paneristi over lunch/wine somewhere to do a sale or trade. Whilst I prefer a F2F deal, I'm happy to send by courier on receipt of cleared funds. Shipping costs are on the buyer and can we worked out in due course.

My asking price is to sell is $9,000 USD firm, by far the cheapest I can find. My trade price is $10,500. I will also include the brown alligator OEM strap that was included as part of this sale.

I have solid references as a buyer and seller of Panerai. I expect the buyer to have the same or be a member in good standing.

Trades I'd prefer with +/- $ are LNIB or mint condition 232, 243 T Dial, 233 Dot Dial, 127, 375, 605, 662, 663, 665.

Others may be considered, show me what you got. I already have a 360, 372, 587, 001q and 000.

Thanks for looking, many more photos are available on request.

My email address is available if you click on my name.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index