<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Pam 176 G/OOR Complete Set (JYoungLA)

August 2 2017 at 5:49 AM
Jeff/LA  (Login JYoungLA)
Paneristi
from IP address 24.205.42.65

After a lot of back and forth I've decided to move my Pam 176 OOR complete package.
I'm the sole owner of this one and it has been minimally worn over the years and very sparingly the last 2+ or so. Historically speaking the 112 and 176 G-series base models are unique for their combination of titanium/steel and painted black dials (starting with the H-series OP switched up to sandwich dials). The 176 G-series was a 1-time run of 400 pcs, Panerai produced an additional run of 15 units for the OOR series making this one of an ultra-rare run of only 415 combined units. In my honest opinion the grey titanium case/black dial combination works much better than the polished steel/black combo - the clean, 2-liner dial layout gives the 176 G/OOR a simplified, classic (pure) look resonating the DNA of the brand.
Another important detail for the discerning enthusiast - all 176 G/OOR watches including this piece were supplied with titanium screws & tubes, in subsequent years OP switched to steel tubes & screws exclusively, etc.
Additional details of this particular watch & set - watch was purchased at the Florence Bout. (Piazza San Giovanni) and therefore it is a complete double-box set with everything included as pictured (with the exception of the brushed steel Pre-V buckle). The watch is in TZ rated 95%+ condition with only minimal hairline rub marks to the bezel visible to the naked eye, and the crystal back has no blemishes. Supplied are an antique brown gator and black rubber strap - both of which are in 95% or better condition; the brushed titanium tang buckle and screwdriver are in brand new condition (un-used).
Of note to discerning buyers - I'm extremely anal with my watches particularly when changing out straps and extreme caution was used, therefore the original titanium screws still look new. Watch winds very smoothly and there are no mechanical issues whatsoever. Again just a clean & complete example, if you covet the painted 'G' series watches and have been looking for a 176 painted dial this is the perfect opportunity.
Last but not least - if you're into lucky #'s this particular piece checks the box as well (OOR wink.gif/15)

Here are the photos of the 176OOR and complete package
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Additional photos may be available and local inspection of the watch can be arranged in the greater SoCal areas for serious buyers.

I've listed/sold a few watches here over the years, and as always references are available if needed and prospective buyers should be able to provide the same.

The sale price for this set is a reasonable US$4888 given the rarity and completeness of the set which includes insured domestic delivery.

Payment via bank wire Or face-to-face local transaction preferred, other methods of payment may be possible with strong references/if I know you.

Please email me directly if interested and/or if you have any additional questions or requests:

young_jeff@yahoo.com

Thanks for viewing, and kind regards ~
Jeff/LA

PS Scammers please don't bother, your requests will be ignored and your information reported to all forums/mods

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JeffY
(Login JYoungLA)
Paneristi

176OOR Gone to a Good home

August 8 2017, 6:29 PM 

Big shout out to KOD thanks as always Brother (& P.com) for your help in getting her to new digs safely ~
JY

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index