<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

[FS] PAM 687 & PAM 000

August 2 2017 at 9:26 AM
Matt Reynolds  (Login mreynoldsuk)
Paneristi
from IP address 151.227.97.224

First up is my 687 that I picked up in Dallas in May. I've worn it lightly a couple of times to arrive at the conclusion it's not for me, so condition is LNIB and it's a complete 3-box set with everything you would expect.

My asking price is $8,900 USD firm

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

———————

Second up is my 000 Q series that I purchased from new in February 2015. This has been gently worn in rotation and has no dings, scratches or dents, OEM strap is lightly worn (twice I think.) Zero is in used but mint condition. Complete 3-box set with everything you’d expect.

My asking price is $3,995 USD firm

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

———————

I'm based in the UK but can get to most EU destinations easily enough, would be good to meet a fellow Paneristi somewhere to complete a sale. I prefer a F2F deal but I'm happy to send by courier on receipt of cleared funds and references. Shipping costs are on the buyer and can we worked out in due course.

I have solid references here which are available on request. I expect the buyer to have the same, or be a member in very good standing.

Thanks for looking, many more photos & further information is available on request.

My email address is available if you click on my name, or mreynoldsuk AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

Thanks for looking

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Matt Reynolds
(Login mreynoldsuk)
Paneristi

Message for Pinside...

August 9 2017, 5:04 PM 

I can't send you a PM, please email me at the address above.

Respond to this message   
Matt Reynolds
(Login mreynoldsuk)
Paneristi

687 Sold [nt]

August 10 2017, 2:48 PM 

Respond to this message   
Matt Reynolds
(Login mreynoldsuk)
Paneristi

000 on hold pending funds

August 15 2017, 8:48 PM