<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM 785 set

August 3 2017 at 9:15 PM
Julius Ridgway  (Login jmridgway)
Paneristi
from IP address 75.151.218.125

I'm offering for sale my 785 set which was purchased new by me from the Aspen boutique. Therefore I am the first and only owner. The watches have been worn maybe once a week each on average, with no more than a handful of strap changes each. Still, they are not safe queens, but wearers in excellent condition. It is a triple boxed and complete set. The straps mounted on the watches in the photos are not included. They will be delivered on their OEM straps. I'm not looking to break up the set at this time.

My identity was very recently misappropriated as you can see in an attempted scam post not far below this one. I don't own a 670, I don't have an aol.com email address, nor do I have a phone # with an 808 area code. Not that I am well known around here but rest assured this is the real me. There are several well known members of the forum who have dealt with me in the past, know who I am, are Facebook friends, etc. I am reluctant to post many details here after the scammer hacked my user ID, but contact me at the email provided and we can see if we have mutual acquaintances, or if not, certainly work out some way to get you comfortable with the legitimacy of this post.

Strong preference given to US deals, no trades, bank wire only. Priced at $13,400 (lowest I can find anywhere) CONUS shipping included.

Apologies for poor iPhone shots, please contact me for complete details and description, photo requests, or with any other questions, jridgway3@comcast.net. (NOT @aol.com!)

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Julius
(Login jmridgway)
Paneristi

Whoops!

August 4 2017, 2:08 PM 

OK, so the photos came thru when I first posted them but by the time I got home last night and checked my post I'm having the same photobucket problems as everyone else.

Mods, please hang in there with me while I figure out somewhere else to host my photos. (I further welcome suggestions!)

'Ristis, until I can get this resolved please email for photos if you are interested in this set!

Respond to this message   
Julius Ridgway
(Login jmridgway)
Paneristi

WITHDRAWN - no longer for sale.

August 9 2017, 4:04 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index