<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTT: Pam 24

August 7 2017 at 7:38 PM
BJJmark  (Login BJJmark)
from IP address 50.125.253.230

Hi All,

Forgive the quick and dirty pics, but I wanted to get this up before heading out. I can and will provide more detailed pictures and can text and email them upon interested party’s request if I get any inquiries.

I am looking to trade my less-than-a-year-old PAM024. I am the second owner, and the original owner kept the sales receipts, so I will provide them as well. There is just under a month left in the warranty. The watch is in excellent condition and has only hairline surface scratches to the case (top back and sides) from careful use, and a very tiny ding to the outside edge of the top right lug. The bezel moves with a satisfying click and has a very few faint hairline scratches between 5 and 10.

The watch comes with all boxes (outer and inner cardboard and pearwood), paperwork, and warranty card. It also includes the screwdriver, polishing cloth and strap changing tool (the strap changing tool has been used to the point of uselessness, but I want to include it to have an as-close to complete set as possible.
The watch will come with the two straps pictured: OEM rubber strap with OEM buckle in excellent shape, and an “Original Kodiak” tan waterproof strap with and aftermarket buckle which is also in used but excellent shape with some creasing and bending from use. I do have a few other nice straps I can throw in to sweeten the deal.

I am looking to trade to a smaller watch and have narrowed it down to these choices:
1. Rolex Explorer 39mm
2. Rolex Milgauss
3. Rolex Datejust
4. Rolex Explorer II black dial

Any interested parties, please feel free to contact me at:

Mbuntich1 AT yahoo DOT com

I prefer to talk by phone and text just to keep the transaction above board and to weed out any scammers.
Regards,
Mark

PAM24
Pam24-2

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
BJJmark
(Login BJJmark)

Correction

August 10 2017, 2:13 AM 

Sorry, folks. It is an R series (2015). It is less than two years old, but when I first posted it I mis-stated it as less than a year old.

Respond to this message   
BJJmark
(Login BJJmark)

Would Sell For $4300

August 12 2017, 12:30 AM 

Respond to this message   
BJJmark
(Login BJJmark)

Bonus!

August 13 2017, 9:31 PM 

Will throw some very nice straps into the offer:

1. MF Chocolate Brown