<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM 368 SE Titanium Destro 47mm ---Includes $1500 in Straps for FREE

August 9 2017 at 12:29 PM
EJ  (Login s1n3.n0m1n3)
Paneristi
from IP address 23.240.5.89

Up for sale is my PAM 368 SE Titanium Destro 47mm with a beautiful tobacco sandwich dial that has to be seen. Definitely my favorite dial color of any Panerai...including the new blue ones. This dial subtly blends with just about any strap color light or dark. The Chameleon of the Panerai dial colors. This is a 100% complete triple box set ....but wait there's MOOOORE!!! I will be including 7 straps with this watch...1- MP Gator...1 brown Shark (forgot the maker) both of those straps have been lighly worn and 5 OEM Panerai straps including the one that came with the watch, one discontinued model, and one rubber strap. All the OEM straps are unworn except the green Strap and the rubber strap. The watch has been lightly worn and is in 95-97% condition. No scratches , dings or marks anywhere. And the crystal is like new.

I have priced the watch to sell quickly....$9000 usd. OBRO. That is the lowest price I have seen ANYWHERE on this watch much less the fact that it will arrive with close to $1500 in straps....forget starting a strap collection....this is one. I will accept bank wire, PayPal ( you pay the fees ) , or my personal favorite.... Face to Face with cash in hand. FTF meetings can be done anywhere in the Southern California, Nevada, or Arizona areas.

I can be contacted via text or phone call at (Nine_5_One) 220- 3_Four_33

Or email me at ej (dot) strebe (at) gmail (dot) com

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]