<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM 785 set

August 28 2017 at 10:21 PM
Julius Ridgway  (Login jmridgway)
Paneristi
from IP address 75.151.218.125

I'm once again offering for sale my PAM 785 set, consisting of two 44mm Luminors with the 8-day, in-house P.5000 movement: PAM 594 Black Seal, coated in PVD/DLC and PAM 602 Daylight, polished SS w/ white dial.

I am the original owner of this set, purchased by me from the Aspen boutique at the original MSRP of $20,900.

I have worn these sparingly in rotation with maybe 5 strap changes each over the last couple of years. I rate them in excellent condition. The package is triple-boxed and complete. To be delivered on OEM straps; those mounted in the photos not included.

I posted these recently, pulled the sale, and am now posting them again. To allay any concerns you may have over what may seem like "sketchy" behavior, I'm raising funds to put toward a significant automotive upgrade. Then I thought I lost the allocation, now I'm getting the car again. What seemed like a dead deal for a few days is now a done deal so I'm back to needing to raise funds.

I scoured the internet for other sets and found prices ranging from $14,000 to $15,000+. In consideration of the fact that mine may well have seen the most wear of the few available sets on the market, and in hopes of generating a quick sale, I'm pricing mine at $13,400. Reasonable offers considered. Lowball offers politely ignored.

Not looking for trades at this time. Strong preference to US buyers, people who are known to me or who can provide references who are known to me. Payment by bank wire only. CONUS shipping included.

My standard disclaimer is that I have neither a steady hand nor a decent camera, so forgive the amateurish iPhone shots. What I lack in photographic skill I try to make up with above-average communication. And bear with me while I figure out IMGUR. It's my first time happy.gif

Please email only jridgway3@comcast.net with inquiries or offers.

urzpC5Nh.jpg
LJsNEJGh.jpg
hZshu6Kh.jpg
gLt2lDNh.jpg
58I3Azdh.jpg
U8fiep8h.jpg

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Julius
(Login jmridgway)
Paneristi

Reduced: Now $12,900!