<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM210

September 6 2017 at 1:05 AM
jminchoi  (Login jminchoi)
Paneristi
from IP address 107.184.150.135

Selling my PAM210 K series. Watch was purchased from Panerai dealer Bruce @ watches24seven Dec 2014. Watch comes with triple boxes.

Watch was fully serviced at Panerai La Jolla in July of 2016. Watch was polished at this time and the millesimation was nearly polished off, but is still visible. Since then I have added a Ferretti Strap to match the look of the PAM248.
I am including the Ferretti strap, the original black calf strap which has been worn.

Watch has been worn and there are a few scratches from being worn, these scratches are hard to capture in photos and I have tried my best to capture them. There is a large scratch on the left side of the case which is visible in person, but hard to capture through photos (3rd photo it does not appear but it is there) Although the watch is not a flawless museum piece, there are no dents, dings, or chips. Sapphire crystal is clean and clear.

I welcome and prefer face to face deals in the Los Angeles area, but will ship CONUS only at buyers expense after verification of funds through bank wire transfer only.

Please email me at jminchoi at hotmail.com or send me a text at 310 283 7655 watch is located in the Los Angeles area.
This is my first Panerai sale, but I have sold a speedy on the omegaforums last year under the same username.

Asking $3600.

This message has been edited by Acro-Pilot from IP address 24.118.213.150 on Sep 6, 2017 3:38 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jminchoi
(Login jminchoi)
Paneristi

Updated Photos with Imgur since Photobucket didn't work

September 6 2017, 7:40 AM 

xMZoFDw.jpg
XXc03ly.jpg

i5N9hEZ.jpg

hoKnojD.jpg

9RSaGGP.jpg