<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS Rare Panerai PAM161 TI/SS GMT on Bracelet

September 6 2017 at 4:45 PM
Kyle  (Login KyleGrossett)
Paneristi
from IP address 99.230.147.201

Hello fellow Paneristi. I've been a member for years, and this is even where I sourced my beloved 127. But today I am offering up for sale a couple rare models from my collection.

The second today will be the PAM161. This model features a bracelet and is composed of titanium and stainless which is a great alternative to those that find the full SS bracelet models a bit hefty.

Limited to only 400 units.

The watch warrranty card is stamped by well know AD OC Tanner, but undated (H-series produced in 2005) and registered owner name is still blank. Watvh comes complete with everything shown including warranty card, CSOC, and the very rarely seen hat mailer containing sticker with relevant model/serial information.

Price is set at $6,250USD OBRO
Watches I'm interested in trades on are PAM233 Dot, PAM249 or Rolex Sub-C/1675 t-dial

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

The watch is located in Toronto, Canada. Local showings are welcomed. I also do custom HD videos and skype for those that would like to see the watch live.

Watch will be sent overnight fully insured via parcel pro and sent via FedEx in North America. Also available face to face in Toronto Canada as well as occasionally traveling to NYC.

Though I have traditionally purchased on Paneristi, I have extensive watch sales and reviews under the name Harbinger on www.canwatchco.ca , a selection of which are shown above which you can verify.

Plenty of crossover references available upon request.

For more information email kylegrossett at hotmail dot com
Or text 647.632.6135 for more photos/information.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kyle
(Login KyleGrossett)
Paneristi

Price Reduced

October 1 2017, 8:00 AM 

Price reduced to $5,900 USD plus cost of shipping. Watch available for pickup in Toronto or NYC. And shipping will be $150 USD with FedEx fully insured by parcel pro overnight for $150 throughout North America.

Many references available available on both Paneristi and www.canwatchco.ca (name is Harbinger)

Respond to this message   
Kyle
(Login KyleGrossett)
Paneristi

Reduced again

November 8 2017, 7:13 AM 

Price reduced to $5,700 USD

I can be reached at KyleGrossett at hot mail dot com or
647.632.6135 via text or phone

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index