<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Panerai Base Logo 000

September 11 2017 at 9:06 AM

Chris Latham  (Login L2XCL)
Paneristi
from IP address 86.174.97.164

Hey All,

I have for sale my Panerai R Series Base Logo. As you know the R Series was the last production run of the Zero 000. As such this has a screw back case (instead of snap), screw bars, water resistant to 300m and was supplied with an additional rubber dive strap.

I bought this watch brand new from Watches of Switzerland in Manchester U.K on the 23rd of November 2015. Everything that was supplied with the watch is included, as is the original receipt. Unfortunately, a grey warranty booklet was never issued when the watch was bought new and after chasing it through with them after many emails and phone calls they issued a replacement, but in black!

Some light wear as the watch has been worn in rotation with my other pieces, just some light swirlies, nothing heavy. Happy for anyone to inspect, or to call/visit WOS in Manchester to verify authenticity.

Genuine reason for sale (I'm saving for a Patek 5711, so need to liquidate my current collection!).

I'd like £3,500 cash on collection (preferred).

Any questions feel free to call me: 07496566826, or drop me an email: christopherlatham2781@gmail.com

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index