<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Paneral 372 Series N

September 15 2017 at 9:42 PM
Joshua M  (Login jmann2380)
Paneristi
from IP address 71.79.132.100

Hello all,

Looking to sell my Panerai 372. I bought it about a year ago off of Paneristi so thought it'd be best to list it here.

I wore it for a few months in rotation with my other watches and wore it sparingly after that. Last month I picked up a new GMT-Master Batman and haven't wore this since, so it's time to sell and help fund my credit card bill!

You'll be getting:

Both original straps that were sold with the watch new, both in mint condition.
Authentic Panerai Black Calf Strap with Panerai buckle. Worn but excellent condition. $260 new
Vintager Mauser Ammo Strap 145/100 w/ sewn-in buckle. Worn but excellent condition. $200 new
Original extra crystal that came in the box, never installed.
Original strap change screwdriver.
Original polish cloth.
Original manuals.
All in the original inner/outer boxes.

Condition-wise, it's what you would expect from a daily wearer. Some desk diving marks, a few scuffs on the crystal that comes with it being acrylic but should polish out easily and some marks from changing the strap. Basically the same you'd get from wearing it a couple months yourself. Also there is a tiny little dent between 11 and 12 on the crystal that you can see in the photos.

Looking to get $5500 including the (2) extra straps. Overnight shipping in the USA included. Payment via wire. Will also accept Paypal to confirmed address and with some other verification, but buyer pays the fees.

Pretty firm on the price. I have references; search JMann2380 on WUS or email me and I can provide.

Thanks
Josh
jmann2380@gmail.com

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Joshua M
(Login jmann2380)
Paneristi

Price Drop

September 25 2017, 9:00 PM 

Dropping the price to $5350 to move it fast. Have to pay my credit card bill for my new GMT-MasterII happy.gif

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index