<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PAM 5218-201A - Complete Set - recently serviced

September 18 2017 at 8:17 PM
AndrĂ©  (Login primero)
Paneristi
from IP address 87.179.21.65

Up for sale is this very nice PAM 5218-201A complete package from 12.1993 with matching colours.
The watch was recently serviced at Panerai Munich. No parts have been changed and there was no polishing done to the case. The watch is running great.

Numbers on the watch and in the papers have been made illegible, but all numbers are perfectly readable.
The case is very good and thick with only the slightest signs of use.
There is one very small quirk on the glass at 5 o'clock, which is barely noticed wearing the watch and on the dial there are very small scratches between 9 and 10 o'clock, which might have been caused by the hands. But these scratches are only visible under certain light conditions.

The original strap is slightly torn, but works. The new strap is OEM Panerai and also comes with the watch.

The watch comes with the original wooden box with a serial number sticker, the service and registration booklet and the hang-tag with serial number sticker.

Asking price is Euro 22.500 plus shipping. Watch and I are in southern Germany, personal pickup is fine. Payment via bank wire.
You can contact me at el-primero at t-online.de.

Do not ask for 'Best Price'. If you do not like my price, make a reasonable offer and wait, if I respond.

Here are the pics:

[img][linked image][/img]

Thanks Paneristi.com and thanks for looking.
André

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index