FS: PAM249 California (Price reduced)

September 27 2017 at 6:29 AM
Won  (Login r3k4hsttub)
Paneristi
from IP address 211.25.31.178

Item:
Panerai Radiomir 1936 PAM249 (California dial) LE

Package includes:
Triple boxes (paper, outer, pear wood box), manuals, warranty card, extra plexi, original strap unworn. Watch is currently mounted on Mario Paci strap and will not be included with sale.

Details:
- Purchased new from local AD (Malaysia)
- Full boxset (triple boxes - paper box, outer black box, wood box)
- Complete with manuals, cert, warranty card
- Limited Edition of just 1,936 pcs
- Original strap unworn
- Extra plexi still sealed
- Watch is currently mounted on a Mario Paci strap and will not be included in this sale

Condition:
Conservatively rated at a minty 9/10; worn in rotation for 1-2 weeks every few months. Has been a safe queen over the last 3 years.

Taking pics of this watch posed to be quite a problem for me, and I have tried to include accurate images of the watch for sale. Should you need more pics, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Price:
$8,200USD - price is inclusive of fully insured, tracked shipping worldwide.

Location of seller:
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA

Dealing method:
Both watch and myself are located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. While I prefer a local transaction, I will also ship worldwide, tracked with insurance. I understand that I have had no previous references here, and am happy to speak to potential buyer's via FaceTime or Whatsapp calls. I also have one feedback on another global forum (where I bought my PAM000), and many refs on a local (Malaysian) forum with a buy/sell transactions that value over $50k USD.

Contact method/details:
Whatsapp +6o14 926 3o88 / Email won [at] mthrfknwin [d0t] c0m

Thank you Paneristi.com happy.gif

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Art Messaoud Kamaletdin
(Login timekeepersclub)
Paneristi

Dear Won, I am interested.

October 5 2017, 11:21 PM 

Hello Won. I'm Art. I am buyer for your watch. Ready to buy now at 8000 USD. Problem is I am in Europe and I don't have connections in Malaysia. I am Panerai collector and watch enthusiast. Founder of Timekeepers Club with its web page timekeepers.club. I am media partner of Baselworld, SIHH, SalonQP and major auction houses. Many Paneristi around the Globe will vouch for me. You can visit my Facebook page and see who are my friends. Lots of paneristis and watch fans as well as watchmakers. Why am I saying this? My concern is watch condition and 21% import tax that can be charged from me upon delivery if you declare watch for it's actual value. I am buying now PAM232 from the US. Seller will declare it as horological tool worth $90. This is the only reason I buy it. I haven't heard of you or seen you on this forum before, while I am old timer. Question: will you be ok to ship the watch to me to Latvia in advance as precision instrument or horological tool worth $90 for inspection. I will pay you express wire of 8000 us dollars on the same day. Please, don't hurry to say no. Just think about it. Learn more about me and you will see I am one of the good guys. If everything goes well I will also write a review on you on my website. Please get in touch with me ceo@timekeepers.club or WhatsApp +371 299 73 779. I am waiting for your message and decision. Share your thoughts with me.

Respond to this message   
Won
(Login r3k4hsttub)
Paneristi

PAM249

October 6 2017, 6:10 PM 

Hi Art,

Thank you for reaching out. Long story short; no I will not ship first without receiving payment. Cheers for the very generous offer of review, but as this is a private sale, unnecessary.

Should you know references for me, you can reach out to Ming from Ming.Watch (or you can search for him on Hodinkee); we are personal friends and am sure he can provide you a solid reference check to my character. My number is already on here and is Whatsapp ready should you still be keen to reach out to me.

Cheers,
Won

Respond to this message   
Art
(Login timekeepersclub)
Paneristi

Dear Won

October 7 2017, 1:46 PM 

I texted you on WhatsApp few days ago. Did not hear back from you. Ok, I see. Can you ship the watch with customs value of $75? Where this watch was originally bought? Do you know boutique Wing Wa or something? Please WhatsApp me or email. Thanks and have a great weekend. Art

Respond to this message   
Won
(Login r3k4hsttub)
Paneristi

PAM249

October 9 2017, 11:26 AM 

Hi Art, could you please send me another Whatsapp? The first one did not go through; checked and re-checked but did not get anything.

Sure, I can ship the watch with $75 if that is your preference and you accept the risk; although I strongly suggest FedEx or DHL at full value.

With regards to Wing Wah, yes - I know Adrian from the store, who took over the business from his dad. I have bought watches from them before in the past. If you are in good contact with them, I am more than happy to have them be the intermediary in this transaction; i.e. hand the watch over to them after receiving payment.

Regards,
Won

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index