<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FSOT Rare Panerai 170 PAM170 - Complete - Bracelet TI/SS

September 27 2017 at 4:35 PM
Kyle  (Login KyleGrossett)
Paneristi
from IP address 99.230.147.201

Here we have one of the rarest modern production Panerai models. Limited to only 300 units and only produced for a couple years, the 170 is truly something special.

The dial is a beautiful and unique anthracite grey colour. Dial is all original with the tritium plots really beginning to develop well over the years.

Watch is 100% complete. Purchased from an AD in Italy, the set features all booklets, warranty card and original CSOC certificate. And spare links.

Another unique feature is that the watch is a titanium and stainless hybrid. This carrries over to the bracelet as well. This gives the watch a weight similar to a Rolex Submariner. Perfect for those that find the full stainless models far too heavy to wear comfortably. This could figuration being the perfect solution.

Watch is located in Toronto Canada. Local pickup available, and delivery by fully insured FedEx with complete insurance covered by parcel pro.

I also occasionally travel to the US. So if duty is a concern, I may be able to ship the watch while I'm in the aus, which is quite often.

Additional photos upon request.

Priced at $6,600 USD

KyleGrossett at hot mail dot com

Or text 647.632.6135

Trades I'm interested in include:
Pam233 dot
Rolex 1675 ('60-67)
Pam249

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kyle
(Login KyleGrossett)
Paneristi

Price Reduced

October 1 2017, 8:08 AM 

Price reduced to $6,500 USD. Watch available for pickup in Toronto or NYC. Shipping is overnight via fully insured parcel pro by way of FedEx for $150 across North America.

Plenty of feedback as a seller both on Paneristi and www.canwatchco.ca (name is Harbinger).

Trades available for Rolex 1675, 1680, 1116610, PAM63, PAM249, PAM233 Dot, Omega DSOTM

Kylegrossett at hot mail dot com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index