<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Panerai Luminor Titanium 44mm (PAM 116) $5,600 OBRO

October 3 2017 at 6:00 PM
Dave  (Login SuburbanDiver)
Paneristi
from IP address 69.47.61.220

imgur.com/a/STRAp
^^^Link to pictures.

Up for sale is a used, sparingly worn by me, recently serviced (10/16), uncommon (not rare) Panerai Luminor PAM 116. The PAM 116 was part of 2 different manufacturing runs: E (1,200 pieces) and F (300 pieces). This watch is part of the E production, with a number in the 100s. The watch is a Titanium Luminor 44mm case, tobacco base dial, with an exhibition back to see the Panerai branded movement. There is a slight scratch from wear on the bezel at the 12 o’clock position. It’s hard to see when looking directly at the watch, but from a side angle, it is noticeable. It is surface level and should have the ability to be polished. I’m inexperienced in this art and didn’t want to create a bigger issue. Since the watch was serviced, it’s been lightly used (mostly business meetings). It is currently on a navy rubber strap for the summer months.

Check out the link if you are unfamiliar with model: www.paneraisource.com/watch_details/Historic_152.html

What’s included:
Used 2002 Panerai PAM 116 Luminor Base Tobacco Dial
Panerai Inner & Outer Boxes
Panerai Booklet & Warranty Booklet with Card (dated 11/29/02) *I'm not the original owner*
Panerai Screwdriver
OEM Black Rubber Strap
OEM Brown Leather Strap
Additional Dark Brown Leather Strap
Titanium OEM buckle
Service Paperwork

Not in Box:
Panerai Rubber Case Protector
At this time, I'm not including the Gunny Strap or Navy Rubber in the pictures. I would entertain to include for Forum Members (if I still have them, currently trying to sell).

Price: $5,600 Shipped! Prefer wire transfer to BOA, but will consider PayPal + 3% Fee (PayPal Verified Accounts Only)

Returns: 48 hour returns accepted only if watch is not as described.

I am a private watch enthusiast and selling the watch from my own collection. This is my first watch sale, so I understand the hesitance to work with me. Due to this, I will make myself available by phone, Skype, or provide access to chat via social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.). Feel free to PM or email at: suburbandiver@gmail.com

eYCTQCMh.jpg
8rV0D1Fh.jpg
5ODSxWCh.jpg
3mcesroh.jpg
4R4D2g8h.jpg
Qecp8hfh.jpg
2zvubNbh.jpg
uyydUr2h.jpg
0mZdBiOh.jpg

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Steve Krawse
(Login roadkingsteve)
Paneristi

FYI

October 3 2017, 10:47 PM 

E series gathered the 112, 114 and116 since they shared the same movement. 600 were 112 and the other half were split between the 114 and 116. Most likely only 300 E Series as well. Just like the F Series.
Panerai stopped the gathered movement production numbering after E.
Hope that helps to clarify that E and F are similar in actual production.
"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve in NJ (aka:steveroadking)

Respond to this message   
Dave
(Login SuburbanDiver)
Paneristi

Interesting

October 4 2017, 2:38 PM 

That is the first time I came across that information. Thanks!

Respond to this message   
SuburbanDiver
(Login SuburbanDiver)
Paneristi

Re: Interesting

October 24 2017, 3:08 PM 

PAM 116 is sold

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index