<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

reference check govbergwatches

October 6 2017 at 4:34 PM
venky  (Login luvablerasta)
Paneristi
from IP address 64.124.146.170

has any body dealt with govberg watches?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
vittorio
(Login vittross)
Paneristi

Re: reference check govbergwatches

October 6 2017, 5:44 PM 

I bought from them a year ago, and got the watch shipped over to Europe - very good service, i would recommend discussing directly with them over the phone, not just through the website, and asking for some "fresh" photos of the actual watch

Respond to this message   
Won
(Login r3k4hsttub)
Paneristi

Re: reference check govbergwatches

October 6 2017, 6:16 PM 

I have not dealt with them before, but have contacted them in the past. Alana from Govberg was super responsive and provided me with fresh pictures of the watch I was interested in. Unfortunately, it showed some defects that could not be fixed by them and had to be sent back to AD. As I was in a hurry to make a purchase, I did not end up buying the watch. You should definitely ask for more pics prior to purchase just to be safe.

Respond to this message   

clive
(Login clivejoel)
Paneristi

Ref Check Govberg

October 6 2017, 8:15 PM 

Bought a Hublot only a month ago and they sent me the watch without the authenticity certificate and extra strap. They sent the rest of the set a few days later and promised me a good deal on my next purchase. IF (capitals) I do I, will certainly remind them that they dropped the ball on that occasion. All good otherwise and according to others a well respected company.

Respond to this message   
Eric
(Login smallappliance)
Paneristi

Great to deal with!

October 8 2017, 11:58 AM 

Have purchased 4 or 5 watches from them. No worries they are great to deal with.

Respond to this message   

Ross
(Login RossRoss1)
Paneristi

A bit overpriced if you ask me

October 14 2017, 11:11 AM 

But that's usually the case with a retail place. If it were me I'd look to buy private there are plenty of good deals out there to be had just be sure to do your due diligence.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index