<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM 352

October 12 2017 at 6:59 AM
EJ  (Login s1n3.n0m1n3)
Paneristi
from IP address 23.240.5.89

The watch is in excellent but not new condition. It has been in regular rotation for the last 2 years and has normal wear associated with titanium. No deep scratches, no dings or dents, and the crystal is in perfect condition. I sent the watch to Panerai last November 2016 and had a full overhaul performed, so it is running like a champ. Everything but the warranty booklet is included with the sale, plus I threw in a new strap to start your collection.

Just for the sake of expediting the sale, let's just assume I listed this watch at $5500 usd OBRO and then let's also assume we did the obligatory back and forth negotiations and landed on $5000 usd w/ expedited shipping to the continental US included. I of course would be willing to meet FTF and do the deal at $4800. If you are located outside the US, shipping will NOT be included.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

contact info in second post

do not contact me to ask if it is still available....I will post when it sells

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
EJ
(Login s1n3.n0m1n3)
Paneristi

Contact Info

October 12 2017, 7:01 AM 

email: ej(dot)strebe(at)gmail(dot)com

phone, text, WhatsApp: (9_Five_1) 22_Zero - 3_Four_33

Respond to this message   
EJ
(Login s1n3.n0m1n3)
Paneristi

Sold!!

October 18 2017, 8:30 PM 

SOLD!!! It’s a shame, i have listed 4 watches under value here on Paneristi.com and all sold, but none of them sold to a Risti through this site. It’s a damn shame

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index