<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Panerai 726 Americas Cup Regatta Flyback Chronograph Pam726 Oracle 47mm Titanium

October 28 2017 at 1:37 AM
Mitch  (Login dimaxxxl)
Paneristi
from IP address 173.48.62.170

Up for sale is my gently used Panerai 726 Americas Cup Titanium Regatta Flyback Chronograph. The watch is in excellent condition and has been worn very sparingly since i purchased it a little over 5 months ago. The 726 is a very limited edition of only 200 units worldwide and has many great complications such as a Flyback Chronograph, Regatta countdown and features the fully in house Panerai 9100/R automatic movement with seconds reset and a 3 day power reserve. The watch is a "S" series and was purchased new in May of 2017 so it's still has the majority of the factory Panerai 2 year warranty remaining which expires in May of 2019.

This is a full set and includes everything that comes with the watch when purchased new. You will receive the outer cardboard box, black inner cardboard, wood box containing the watch, stickers, tools, an extra strap, bezel protector, manual and warranty certificate booklet stamped and dated by the authorized dealer. The Panerai rubber strap has never been used and the black custom oracle Americas cup strap has very little use on it with most of its life remaining.

As I mentioned before the watch is in excellent condition with few signs or wear. The polished bezel has some tiny marks on it ( your familiar with this if you own a Panerai) many of which existed even when purchased new and are only visible under direct light at the right angle and looking at the watch from inches away. The brushed case is near flawless without any noticeable scratches. None of the marks anywhere can even be photographed they are so fine and even hard to see with the naked eye but I must mention that this watch has been worn and may have some signs of wear somewhere as I am always beyond transparent and want every buyer I deal with to be happy and receive what they expect.

I am relatively new to this site but sold another panerai here earlier this year. I have been a watchuseek member since 2010 and on ebay since 2005 (in both places under the same username as here). On watchuseek I have a positive feedback post from a very satisfied watch buyer. I have a few references as well that im happy to provide. Im not a big seller in general but have traded in some watched to a few well know sellers, all which were received exactly as described. On ebay I am a 100% positive feedback ebayer with over 900 positive feedbacks, with TONS as a seller and have NEVER had a negative feedback in over a decade of being on eBay. This watch is a close to new as it gets. I uploaded some preliminary pictures am happy to sent extra photos of any angles you would like.

Im selling the watch for $16,000 with shipping and insurance included anywhere in the continental US. This is is a very rare and hard to find watch new or used on the market and still under factory warranty giving you as a buyer piece of mind. I accept wire transfer or PayPal and prefer a sale inside the US. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly
dimaxxxl at yahoo dot com

0YpQRe6h.jpg
t4f69awh.jpgkZQFkROh.jpgjzTMtvmh.jpgYnCp9Wxh.jpg3t4w76bh.jpg5ZZyV9Ah.jpgk6ZtVmyh.jpgbOvA7Ayh.jpg

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index