Never thought this day would come, but I redid my garage and need the $$. One of the most versatile and awesome Panerais ever made.
Comes with double boxes (black outer and pearwood), all papers, OEM rubber (no buckle), OEM screwdriver, OEM strap change tool (one tip is broken...sorry), polishing cloth, and Japan Panerai service paperwork from 2012 (serviced just to be serviced, not because of any PR or movement issues). Watch runs like a champ...no issues at all. Because it's missing an OEM strap and buckle, I'm including a nice custom French ammo strap as seen below. The Piotr ammo strap with last round buckle is not for sale.
ool features of the 233:
1) Dome sapphire, not too many 44mm pieces have dome sapphire, this creates great distortion on the dial when you at the watch at different angles
2) GMT hand that can be hidden beneath the "local" hour hand
3) jumping Hour hand, so when you go across timezones, you just skip to the next hour
4) seconds reset, makes setting time a snap
5) 8 day linear power reserve (mine goes from full to empty smoothly), the actual power reserve is actually over 8 days on this particular model
6) Quick change strap system....For whatever reason, this dial/watch goes with lots of different straps.