<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM 111 J

January 10 2018 at 8:43 AM
Bob  (Login chief900)
Paneristi
from IP address 185.46.214.59

Hello all,

For sale 1 Panerai Luminor Marina PAM 111 (J series) sandwich dial.

The watch was purchased new in Geneva, Switzerland in 2008 from an AD and I am the first and only owner of this time piece.

The watch is complete with 2 original boxes and all papers plus the original receipt.
The watch has been in for service twice with Panerai and I have the corresponding documentation. The watch was last serviced in March/April 2016 and has not been used since, so it is fully polished and mint.

There is also a service case, 2008 catalog from the dealer when i got the watch and a Panerai book.

The watch is located in Lausanne Switzerland, I would prefer a face to face deal somewhere in Europe, but would consider shipping if both parties are comfortable.

I am asking 4500 Chf (Swiss francs) plus shipping expenses. There could be room for some small negotiation.

Please use Email address is chief900 (at) gmail.com

If you are interested please email and we can exchange phone numbers and other details required so all parties are comfortable. happy with Skype, calls whatever is needed. I am a professional and my identity is very easily verifiable. Happy to also provide more photos and details if need be.

[URL=http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo86/chief900/pam%20111%20wm.jpg" alt="[linked image]">[/IMG][/URL]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index