Return to Index  

M8tes I'm just trying to catch my breath >>> And >>>>

April 14 2010 at 12:12 AM

hammer  (Login HammerHammer)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 12.144.218.74

I've actually been able to stop for the first time since leavin home >> I'm flat out like a lizard Drinking ,, well buggered happy.gif

I b trying 2 understand REALLY ,, the feelings and emotions from weekend happy.gifhappy.gif

I wanna try to make a post asap but ,, I want to REALLY understand ,, wat just happened ?

Was it the best thing to ever happen to me in my life ?

Could I have found closure and finally begin the next chapter in mi vida loca with these words ?

Hang on ,,,,

if asked given a choice would I take the clock back and change exactly EVERYTHING about that fateful day in mid November 2006 ,,, would I ?

My body is shakin with emotions wink.gif and wife n kids now want Disney ,, ouuuuuuffffff wink.gif

Thank u for now ,, WWBBQD ,, M8TES is GR8 & >>>>>>>

What watch ,, it's the m8tes behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the watch is just the GPS happy.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I copy it now ,,, MORE than ever b4 >>>>>

So Much MORE than just a watch , it's a Panerai and behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI ,, now dat simply blows me away u bet wink.gifwink.gif

Ps. I always think about matching my watches with significant dates and events in my life ?

No need to wait for confirmation ,, I am nutz wink.gif

Thank u for sharing ur's wif me ,, the watches I brought have had the best time wif all of u ,, special memories that will last a lifetime wink.gif

Kaka 2010 rocks !!!!

wink.gif

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif ....................... BBQ & Drew RIP wink.gif[linked image]
[linked image]
Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers & Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses