Return to Index  

Hammer, got nothing but good vibes 4 U....great to meet you after all these years>>>>

April 14 2010 at 12:41 AM
goldie  (Login goldie_1)
from IP address 76.166.255.81

Response to M8tes I'm just trying to catch my breath >>> And >>>>

the speech you gave at the GTG was absolutely mesmerizing. Thank you for wearing your heart on your sleave and for just being "you".

I know you don't want to be thought of as "inspirational" and as you said in your own words at the GTG, "I have no other option but to be this way and to move forward", but the reality is that you are an inspiration to many. Many people would have given up - you keep fighting the good fight and we love you for that. When I look at you, I don't see a man in a wheel chair: I see one of the most passionate, incredible people I've ever seen of, heard of, or met in my life. You mentioned that growing up your dad said "the measure of a man is how he handles adversity" - I think your dad is very proud of you.

Great meeting you - I wish I had more time to talk with you but like Elvis, everyone wants to tear of some of the fringes from the jumpsuit so I'll share!

Best,
Goldie

PS: Glad you finally figured out that I am a dude and not a "chick" because of the login name LOL!

Respond to this message