Return to Index  

OT: My GTG report (1 whole picture) and some thank you's

April 14 2010 at 3:45 AM

mike2zero  (Login mike2zero)
from IP address 67.170.156.67

I am just starting to decompress from an AMAZING weekend...

I can truly say that it surpassed every expectation that I had for it, both in the event itself..and the personal time I got to spend with great friends.

I will forget some people, but I will try to remember everyone:

Addo, you are a freakin riot...the 1:30am Grub-Run with Jen, Cap, and Bo was a memory I can never un-have...lol...

Charles, meeting you was a highlight of my year...truly, and your wife is a Gem!

J-F: It was a pleasure meeting you, Mon-Ami

Martin: I heart you...Big Time

I would also like to offer some thanks for some unsung efforts by the organizers:

CraigLA: Thank you for starting the email string and starting the forum we used as organizers to plan this terrific event..and for picking me up in LA and driving me to San Diego.

Ride: I cannot say enough about the MC'ing of the event...it was awesome, and you nailed it...and the freakin tshirt design ROCKED!!!!! ARIF proved yet again to be a consummate artist.

Ravi: You are THE MAN, the registration was a monumental task..all the details were dialed in and I don't think you stopped smiling the entire time

Kia: Dude, the effort you and Ravi put in building the goodie bags was EPIC...and the hospitality on Sunday evening was excellent

Micah: You thought of things that nobody else did, and saved the day with the jerry-rigged projector set-up.

Eddie: damn bro...You were the super-poster, and I swear I saw you doing about 90 different things on Saturday...seriously.

There are a million things that got done, and taken care of in the hours, days, weeks, and months leading up to the GTG and I swear it was flawless...except for the 1 responsibility that I had with name tags that Kinko's pee'd in my wheaties over.

Which brings me to my 1 picture...and it sums up how awesome my weekend was.

Hammer, the talks we had really helped me and between you and Jen and the dose of HTFU, I am feeling better than I have in a few months...I count you as a close friend, and hope the rest of your trip is stellar.

Here is my keeper shot for the weekend!!

Cheers, and M8tes is Gr8...YOU BET!!

~Mike

Photobucket

mike2zero
Beaverton, Oregon

Photobucket

Respond to this message   
Responses