Return to Index  

Well ..Its time & please >> dont forget to read the PS >>> hahaha >>>>

June 23 2010 at 2:41 PM

hammer  (Login HammerHammer)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 121.208.118.93

well ...... i tried to wait up till midnight , almsot made it 2 but the EXCITEMENT simply got the better of me wink.gif

Join with me in wishing our brother and my mate >>> Gregko the BERRY BIRTHDAY EVER happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Now I've been waiting to share something very special between Greg and myself , I think it was in 2001?? That this crazy bugger posted a thread on a modification had had hand done on his pam , AND by his OWN bad self , the title was >>>> "The Ugky Duckling" wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

U c Id been restoring old watches for quite a bit and always had a passion for the workings of watches , i had spent some years learning the basic skills required to strip a watch and rebuild , playing mostly but it fascinated me on many levels , couple that with a mad love for skeletonized watch movements , ohhhhh so SEXY ,,, when I clicked to open the post I thought I had DIED and gone to Heaven ,, or was it HELL happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Here is the link from the archives on this post , "The Ugly Duckling" , so UGLY it's BEAUTIFUL wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

click here and then pleeeeease come back >> http://www.paneristi.com/archives/uglyduckling/index.html

I was amazed and in awe of this crazy project my mate had undertaken and I contacted him at every opportunity to express my appreciation of his work and the fact that ... He was CRAZY enough to attempt such a thing , I guess you could say our mateship started with the birth of the UD and over the last decade the mateship has always been strong , and always I would reference my amazement and fascination of the UD happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Enter the So Cal GTG 10-01-10 and I got to c my mate gregko again , he had a bday gift for me , WTF I dont need to mention I feel awkward accepting things , but how could I refuse , one thing I have learnt is that sometimes allowing someone to help u , helps them ,, feel great , it's always been that way for me anyway , BUGGER I really didn't have time to open the gift as Id just got to the gtg and was rushing to keep up with all the emotions seeing everyone again for the first time ,, but gregko insisted and how could I refuse such a best mate , so I looked at the box and thought , that's pretty bloody heavy the shape of the box seemed all to familiar , as I tore the wrapping paper off what did I see ??!

MY ONLY REGRET WAS THAT I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO TRULY EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION ON THE NITE sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Albeit I sent a small ,, but berry special thing to me his way in a feeble attempt to let him know just how much he BLEW me away tanks for ur help on dis K happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Gregko told me the post below was when his mad plan was hatched happy.gifhappy.gif can't believe that was over 8 years ago sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I read it back now and am convinced , dat hammer bloke is a wanker wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

http://www.network54.com/Forum/225715/message/1039692987/Been+Doing+some+THINKING+%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B+Bout+what+I+can+offer+%26gt%3B%26gt%3B

Without further adoooooooo >>> The Ugly Duckling Redeux ..........

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gregko from my heart of heart thank you so berry much , I hope u have a magic bday brother and one day I will find a way to say ,, thank you wink.gif))

Well that is the crazy stuff we did back then , who could have known wat was too happen to OUR Brand wink.gif

PS ..... ohhhhhhh yes there is a PS happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

ive been dreaming about something for many many years , and its going to be a reality , deal is done and its soooo ON wink.gif

were just about ,, got it ready to open for bookings ,, i promise u that this will be something the likes of which the world has NEVER seen before ,,, not long now and this dream will be a reality ,, just keep the dates nov 3-7 2011 for the HDU GTG ........ u wont want to miss this ,, were hosting the PANERISTI World in PARADISE wink.gifwink.gifhappy.gif

get in , hold on and get READY ...... a world record will be SET wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Here tis a wittle TEASER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> just till were ready to BARE all wink.gifwink.gif

hamilton-island-resort-018.jpg2409d03a.jpghamilton-island-resort-019.jpghamilton-island-resort-022.jpg
426eaaf4.jpghamilton-island-resort-024.jpg9737e659.jpg
f8355637.jpgb634cef5.jpg
13263793.jpgc2224f28.jpg30aea966.jpg
85749c9f.jpg...... Nov 3-7 HDU GTG 2011 , U Bet , So Much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

M8TES is GR8 happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif Complete Specifics and Details will be posted in July happy.gifhappy.gif

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI & behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ & Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image]
[linked image]
Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers & Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses