Return to Index  

M8TES ALERT >>> CODE RED >> THE MOST EXCITING POST OF MY LIFE , PLS PLS READ >>

July 1 2010 at 5:00 PM

M8TES is GR8  (Login HammerHammer)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 121.208.118.93

*** Proudly Introducing ***

Special Edition PAM 360 Paneristi's 10th Anniversary Commemorative Panerai Watch

442d17ae.jpg

..................... Let me try to explain ........ as a self confessed Panerai Insanely Passionate Risti happy.gif

To say I was EXCITED would have been the worlds biggest understatement when the concept of a PANERISTI 10th Anniversary Watch came knocking happy.gifhappy.gif

..............................Something inside went BING and I went BANG ,, the rest is HISTORY wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Recognition & Appreciation MUST go to Sig. Bonati and everyone at Officine Panerai ,, Millie Millie Grazie happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Supreme THANKS to Paddy & Alexandra Zoller >> they pulled it OFF and made it HAPPEN >>> ALSO to the MOD Team who designed the concept and steered the Ship to Fruition >> The journey was long and with hurdles but we DID IT >> What a GR8 bunch of blokes , the Best happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

GR8 JOB M8TES We built this Watch >>> I'm PROUD of that >>> Kick arse u bet ! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

In review >> Da best looking PVD 44 Luminor ever built imho (just look at that dial with so much patina + OP Logo its a GoGo) and ,,, with OUR name on it ,, * PANERISTI * representing all we have worked for and created here in our community ,, our family ,, dats RIGHT >>>> ITS TEN YEARS OF PANERISTI >>> WE MADE THAT HAPPEN ,, a decade , dats 10 whole Years >> one thing I have learnt from my accident is that 10 years can be a LONG time , for some a LIFETIME , i happen to THINK this is Da SEXIEST Pam Period , on behalf of all the MODS , I hope u will AGREE >>>

PAM360BACK2.jpg

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Pam 360 (full circle) In honor of OUR BROTHER BBQ ,, his Spirit and Code will live on in this Panerai , he was a huge part of this watch being made , RIP BBQ , Missed but NEVER >> Forgotten happy.gifhappy.gif

This will not just be a watch to me ,,, i REALLY feel that way , she will always remind me of who we are , what we do , and when I strap her on , I'll always smile no matter where I am or what I'm going through I'll look down and smile ,, This watch will remind me of all of YOU , I'd trade every watch I own to have this on my wrist when I'm meeting my maker ! Lets now focus in on the MAGIC that this watch will create , i think about the PRIDE my mates will feel when they strap her on ,, besides being $$ Bang 4 ya Buck $$ for what you get , it represents something we have all put our blood sweat and tears into making what it is today .... www.paneristi.com .... I think we can be PROUD of So Much MORE than just the Watch .........

...... Thats PROVENANCE ..... M8TES is GR8 ..... happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I know I attach too much sentiment to my watches for me it's the SENTIMENT that makes the watch Special, Feelings, Emotions , Memories , the HISTORY & DNA behind it ????
That's the REAL MAGIC in this Watch to me ,, I think that is why i collect Panerai and am a Paneristi (confirmed by the tattoo under my watch PANERISTI) wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif
Where will i wear this Panerai >>>> To the grave baby , To the Grave , its the M8TES ,, Love and Support behind OUR brand that I LOVE So MUCH wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Thank you PANERISTI & PANERAI one and all for giving me so MUCH MORE than just this Watch , U Bet wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

And the PRICE you ask >>>>> 5,500 EURO , $6700 USD , 630,000 JPY , 52,500 HKD , How DOES that Sound ????

Millie Grazie Sig. Bonati >> M8TES RATES RULE wink.gifwink.gifhappy.gif

SO HOW DO U GO ABOUT REGISTERING INTEREST IN PAM 360 >> Start by NOT MAILING & NOT CALLING any AD or Boutique instead do THIS >>>>>

send an email to:

officinepanerai@panerai.com

Include: Name, address, phone #, email addy

PLEASE No calls or emails to boutiques or AD's or U will have ZERO Hope , thats a FACT !!!!!!!

happy.gifhappy.gif This watch is dedicated to the members and contributors to Paneristi >> Everyone who emails a request to purchase might have a chance to get one happy.gifhappy.gif

happy.gif I know ONLY too well its NOT a Perfect World , with only 300 units , some m8tes will Score and some will Not , But EVERYBODY will get a chance wink.gif

happy.gif MANY THANKS MUST GO TO OUR BROTHER ARIF FOR MAKING OUR IDEAS COME TO LIFE happy.gif

The MAIN Man Paddy will be updating us all from here on out , some more images and specifics to follow SOON !!!!!!

Here ya Go >>>

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/message/1278075250/How+do+you+follow+a+post+like+that.+Print+it+out...It+can+stretch+the+Globe!

Somethings must be Said >>>

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thread/1278113784/With+all+due+respect+....+Somethings+must+be+said+%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI & behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ & Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image]
[linked image]
Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers & Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif

This message has been edited by HammerHammer from IP address 121.208.118.93 on Jul 17, 2010 11:58 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses