Return to Index  

BTW >>> I can't WAIT for 4 our 10th Anniv Roll Call Wrist Shot ;-)) >>>>>

July 1 2010 at 5:01 PM

M8TES is GR8  (Login HammerHammer)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 121.208.118.93

Response to M8TES ALERT >>> CODE RED >> THE MOST EXCITING POST OF MY LIFE , PLS PLS READ >>

Can u imagine how many M8tes will wear the SAME Pam at the SAME time on the SAME day >>> >>>

All over the World ??

Thats 2 KOOL 4 Skool Yule wink.gifwink.gif

Bring on Wrist Shot Monday , Wednesday , Friday , Saturday , Sunday , and ALL the Days In between wink.gifwink.gif

Ohhh and moon ami JF ,, i know she is not 47mm ,, but lie to yourself wink.gifwink.gif we wont tell Anyone ,, Promise wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

well mates one of the proudest moments in my life , its 02:30 and im about to enter a Coma sad.gifhappy.gif

cant wait to wake up in he morning and read EVERYTHING ,, she is DEAD SEXY fo SURE ,, Pam 360 captures PERFECTLY the "Spirit of Paneristi" happy.gifhappy.gif

These Colors Dont Run wink.gif

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI & behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ & Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image]
[linked image]
Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers & Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses