Boutique EditionsJanuary 23 2012 at 2:44 PM
|shafikzaman (Login shafikzaman)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Have wondered for a while now and maybe some of you could enlighten me.
I can't seem to find any record of Boutique Editions on Panerai's website - did I miss something?
If it's there, could someone point it out to me and if it's not there then what's the explanation?
Hope it's not a silly question and apologies if it's been posted before.
By the way, if the Boutique Editions are not acknowledged on the OP website, then how are they announced/tracked?
Thanks in advance.
- If you don't know... - Brent on Jan 23, 2012, 3:02 PM
- The Boutique editons, Dealer editions (so Sincere, Chronopassion, Wempe etc) - AndyH on Jan 23, 2012, 3:12 PM
- I think it's probably because the boutiques editions are intended to be >>> - Gary on Jan 23, 2012, 3:14 PM
- Boutique Editions are just that... - Kevin O'Dell on Jan 23, 2012, 3:15 PM
- 224, 228 and 229 are Boutique editions and in the 2005 SE section - Marco on Jan 23, 2012, 5:00 PM
- Well.... - Kevin O'Dell on Jan 23, 2012, 5:06 PM
- This raises an interesting question... - Sean on Jan 23, 2012, 5:57 PM