Return to Index  

MAYBE ...a production error ? (Even Patek once had such a problem)

February 5 2012 at 9:33 AM
Bruno  (Login Bruno.M1)
from IP address 81.165.61.38

Response to Oh no...372 broke already!!!!!????

Yes,it can happen.

If you know the Patek 5960 ... the very first had an issue with the second hand (chronograph function). That hand was a bit too heavy and when you resetted the chrono to the 'zero' position the second hand and minute hand scratched each other.

After resetting several times, scrates became visible. It took some time before they knew what caused these scratches but finnaly they discovered it was the second hand. They replaced the second hand with a lighter one and the problem was solved.

Maybe there is a little problem with the minute hand of the 372 ( not fixed very well ) ?

Don't worry if this is the case they will find a solution and your warranty will cover it.
These things happen all the time .... Name me one car brand which didn't recall a few thousand cars with some problem wink.gif
As long as they fix it, it's ok

Some will think by now .... 'What are you talking about, this is an isolated problem'
Well, I was a bit surprised to read this post because I thought I had seen the 'isolated problem' a few weeks ago. But Chris his story is the second one...

So hey, don't worry. IF this would be a problem they'll solve it

Respond to this message