Return to Index  

My Desert Island Dream

February 7 2012 at 7:52 AM

(Login Mehall)
from IP address 96.18.170.204

Well here it goes my Desert Island Dream.

Let me apologize for going beyond the designated number for some of the items. Im a passionate man can get lost in indecision when it comes to narrowing down my greatest passions, no not watches but food and music. I would have never finished this if I had to narrow it down anymore.

So anyway, it has been rough going form paradise to the drab gray days of winter in Boise.
Photobucket

So I hitched a ride on the cheapest flight I could find to somewhere Mexico for some sun and cheap lobster. I had never heard of the small charter company but decided to roll the dice. Got a little nervous, however, when I saw the pilots tossing them back pre-flight.

The drinks kept flowing even after take off and things quickly went from fun, to ugly, to just BAD.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I put my pilots uniform (still in my bag from P-Day) on after the last real aviator passed out but the cloths dont always make the man and the bird went down.

Photobucket

And again . . . things went from bad to worse!

Photobucket

Luckily I had my diving gear and made a quick get away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

With nothing but a pack of peanuts in my pocket I was forced to make do with what I could catch and let me tell ya, this was a far cry from Lobster!

Photobucket

It took me forever to find land, so long in fact that I started to doubt I was South of the Border and was instead back Down Under.

The first place I stumbled into had these on the wall, that confirmed it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I remembered the women in Australia were beautiful but in this dream / nightmare combo the women looked a little strange. I saw this lady in The Rocks:

Photobucket

And this girl Downtown:

Photobucket

I jumped back in the water and started paddling. Australia just wasnt the same without the company of so many great mates!

Respond to this message   
Responses