Return to Index  

My Desert Island Dream

February 7 2012 at 7:52 AM

Michael M.  (Login Mehall)
from IP address 96.18.170.204

Well here it goes my Desert Island Dream.

Let me apologize for going beyond the designated number for some of the items. Im a passionate man can get lost in indecision when it comes to narrowing down my greatest passions, no not watches but food and music. I would have never finished this if I had to narrow it down anymore.

So anyway, it has been rough going form paradise to the drab gray days of winter in Boise.
Photobucket

So I hitched a ride on the cheapest flight I could find to somewhere Mexico for some sun and cheap lobster. I had never heard of the small charter company but decided to roll the dice. Got a little nervous, however, when I saw the pilots tossing them back pre-flight.

The drinks kept flowing even after take off and things quickly went from fun, to ugly, to just BAD.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I put my pilots uniform (still in my bag from P-Day) on after the last real aviator passed out but the cloths dont always make the man and the bird went down.

Photobucket

And again . . . things went from bad to worse!

Photobucket

Luckily I had my diving gear and made a quick get away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

With nothing but a pack of peanuts in my pocket I was forced to make do with what I could catch and let me tell ya, this was a far cry from Lobster!

Photobucket

It took me forever to find land, so long in fact that I started to doubt I was South of the Border and was instead back Down Under.

The first place I stumbled into had these on the wall, that confirmed it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I remembered the women in Australia were beautiful but in this dream / nightmare combo the women looked a little strange. I saw this lady in The Rocks:

Photobucket

And this girl Downtown:

Photobucket

I jumped back in the water and started paddling. Australia just wasnt the same without the company of so many great mates!

Respond to this message   
Responses