Return to Index
OT...Vintage Cali, with date, Rolex inhouse >>>
February 8 2012 at 7:58 PM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Yes, it is a Rolex about 1950.
Rolex Oyster Date Precision. 30 mm
Saw it on an auction site, recently.
For rolex experts how long did Rolex used this dial design ?
For all others, what do you think ?
Respond to this message
Cool dial but
- Aaron Murphy on Feb 8, 2012, 8:59 PM
nice ladies watch....<ducks>
- dp on Feb 8, 2012, 9:00 PM
Boy, do I dislike cyclops date windows. A keeper if no date. Just my 2c. Nt
- Paddy on Feb 8, 2012, 9:05 PM
- Walt Nicholson on Feb 10, 2012, 4:24 AM
1950 - refinished dial and not correct - hands also incorrect >>
- DON on Feb 9, 2012, 1:05 AM