Return to Index
OT: Question for I phone users?
February 14 2012 at 2:40 PM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Is it worth the extra money to step up to the 64gb model?
Respond to this message
Only if you intend to take lots of HD video.
- Max on Feb 14, 2012, 2:43 PM
not for me
- Brent on Feb 14, 2012, 2:56 PM
I have 16gig and do what the heck I want. 64 would cover my village back home! Nt
- Paddy on Feb 14, 2012, 2:58 PM
32 gig and i have movies, lots of songs, & photos and still have about 10gb free
- dp on Feb 14, 2012, 3:05 PM
Can u wait?
- Sepein on Feb 14, 2012, 3:06 PM
I've been hearing the same thing.
- Russell on Feb 14, 2012, 3:56 PM
If you want to shoot lots of video, or if you have a huge iTunes library...
- Micah on Feb 14, 2012, 3:46 PM
Worth the extra $$ to go extra storage
- Joe Co on Feb 14, 2012, 4:20 PM
- Jon L. on Feb 14, 2012, 5:20 PM
I have a 32GB iPhone4 and almost maxed out of space. >>>
- L(uke) on Feb 14, 2012, 6:39 PM
I now have a 16 GB model
- Ryan on Feb 15, 2012, 2:04 PM