Return to Index
Thanks Cary James :)) for the nice words....
February 15 2012 at 2:31 AM
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Geez - sorry Amanda GOOD LUCK!!!
The anon emailer said nobody cares about me and nobody wants to help me.. but here, we can see that isn't true
I'm sure it'll all work out!
Respond to this message
99% care the other 1% are trolls
- Peter M on Feb 15, 2012, 3:04 AM
- amanda on Feb 15, 2012, 3:49 AM