Out of curiosity...February 16 2012 at 6:24 AM
Micah (Login micah249)
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to a lot of frustration caused by Panerai
If everything that Panerai does is so horrible and upsetting for you... Why don't you vote with you pocketbook and walk away?
At some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions. You know how Panerai does things. If you don't like it... Don't buy their products. That's exactly how freedom works. Panerai has the "right" to sell their products how they please, and you equally have a right to not buy them if you don't like what they're doing.
If you want to take a stand do it. But constantly complaining about it isn't going to get done what you want done IMO.
- +1 nt - Calvin Day on Feb 16, 2012, 7:28 AM
- Micah, you might think everything they do is good and great - Bruno on Feb 16, 2012, 7:39 AM
- +1 - wesleyvs on Feb 16, 2012, 9:14 AM
- +1 - Shalomp on Feb 16, 2012, 2:34 PM
- Who said critism wasn't allowed? - Kevin O'Dell on Feb 16, 2012, 2:40 PM
- Fully understand your point, and for the record.. - Micah on Feb 16, 2012, 3:56 PM
- ok, - Bruno on Feb 16, 2012, 4:06 PM
- Huge +1 Micah..... - Kevin O'Dell on Feb 16, 2012, 2:24 PM