Return to Index  

OT: Decade Print Delivery Update

February 24 2012 at 3:45 PM
Eng Tay  (Login engtay)
from IP address 68.199.199.149

Dear Friends,

It's been a crazy whirlwind of activity at my studio in New York, but finally I can say that the last of the prints have been made, embossed, packed, labeled and shipped as of yesterday. Phew!

Thank you all so much firstly for your kindness and donations, and secondly for your patience. There was a bit of a hiatus between getting the first batch out and the second as I was away on business in Asia, but I'm glad to say I exceeded my own deadline of March 1st. As you have all waited patiently this long, please wait just a little longer for your print to get to you - especially if it was sent overseas.

As you will all be aware, this print had the dual mission of commemorating 10 years of Paneristi.com, as well as raising much needed funds for the Mulliganeers. I'll let Paddy respond on behalf of the Mulliganeers, but from me personally, a huge "thank you" to you, the global Paneristi community. A huge "thank you" goes out also to Luke and Geoffrey for helping out with the embossing (strong guys!), and to Gary for coordinating the labeling (no easy task). Also, a shout out to Paddy and the staff of the Mulliganeers (especially Julie) for helping to keep track of the donations and enquiries.

It's a win/win situation with this fundraiser - the children win your support, you guys win respect for your kindness, and a print by a relatively unknown artist into the bargain...lol!

That's it for now; I am off to my Yoga retreat next week to earn some much-needed rest happy.gif
Eng

Respond to this message   
Responses