372 - production countFebruary 28 2012 at 2:31 PM
|Shawn (Login Myraid)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I am just wondering if anyone can tell my why the production count is so high on this watch. 3500 seems like a lot. Even my PAM 88 is only 3000.
I am looking to get a 372 in mid March, but was just wondering about this one thing.
By the way, I am very new to the forum and own have two Panerai's in my watch collection, a PAM 88 and a PAM 305.
- The reasons why Panerai does things has always been something of a mystery... - Gary on Feb 28, 2012, 2:36 PM
- Good question... - craniotes on Feb 28, 2012, 3:26 PM
- Hi Shawn, I've wondered the same thing... - Micah on Feb 28, 2012, 4:23 PM
- 3500 is the total count - I don't expect anymore than that... - Sachin on Feb 28, 2012, 6:12 PM
- It's not a LE or a SE,, i guess there will be several series.. - G on Feb 28, 2012, 7:03 PM
- Where is everyone getting this only one series, 3500 in all, rumor from? - Christofer on Feb 28, 2012, 11:21 PM
- I asked a boutique manager this question recently. - Bgriggs32 on Feb 29, 2012, 5:34 AM
- Who knows what OP is going to do... - Rahul on Feb 29, 2012, 1:14 PM