PAM 382 general thoughts...March 8 2012 at 12:23 AM
11years (Login 11years)
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Just thinking out loud, but I have been thinking a lot about the desirability of the Panerai 382. I like the watch, but I have to wonder if I would still like it as much if they continue to make bronze models.
I think they could make 8,000,000. 372's and I would still want one, just not sure about 382. Don't get me wrong, its very nice, but does anybody agree that part of the appeal is that it is so different?
Just reminds me of the 292 when it came out....post after post, now they are affordable and not spoken about so much?
just thinking and sparking some conversation.
- A modern bronze Panerai is a great idea and the green dial is awesome however.... - Kevin O'Dell on Mar 8, 2012, 12:55 AM
- yes it is different. - fran91 on Mar 8, 2012, 1:13 AM
- I have to disagree - Brent on Mar 8, 2012, 1:30 AM
- Two different animals - coolzero77 on Mar 8, 2012, 3:09 AM
- I have to disagree!!! - Aaron on Mar 8, 2012, 3:37 AM
- BRONZO! - bret Marcus on Mar 8, 2012, 4:00 AM
- Re: PAM 382 general thoughts... - Coleman on Mar 8, 2012, 4:31 AM
- The Bronzo 382 will be my number one pam for me..... - James Vann on Mar 9, 2012, 2:31 AM