The French Connection takes over Montreal > > > >March 9 2012 at 2:56 PM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
So I get an email a few weeks back that a French Risti and his friend will be visiting Montreal for a few days.
In usual fashion, I rally the troops to show them a Montreal-style welcome!
Here are the photos
L to R, two of our local Risitis Yvon and Paul, with our guest Daniel looking on...........
Daniel, Philippe, and I:
Philippe's artificially patina'd Bronzo:
Once again we have a GTG with two Daniels, LOL!
Angelo joins in as well!
Bronzo x 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On to dinner!
Can't eat the Bronzo sandwich, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, the Green dial really shows up in this flash photo!
Andy's new Portuguese Chrono, sweet!
Appetizers starting to hit the table............
Daniel & Andy in deep conversation..........I wonder what world problem they are trying to solve???!!!! LOL
Big Zak burgers all around!!!!!!!! I wonder if the the name is just a coincidence
Maybe if I win a lottery I might try the $100 burger
Yummy, The Big Zak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, except for Angelo who thinks he's eating healthier this way, hahaha!!!!
Delicious basket of onion fries, regular and sweet potato fries too!!!
Desserts - hot chocolate chip cookie in a pan with ice cream, chocolate cake, and tiramisu!
No Philippe, you can't take it home with you, LOL!!!!!!!!!
Wishing Daniel and Philippe a nice stay for the rest of their visit!
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend, cheers!
- Great post and so many in one place, wow - Craig F on Mar 9, 2012, 3:02 PM
- always amazing nad....hagwe - dp on Mar 9, 2012, 3:05 PM
- Great post, Nad(d???) - docfink on Mar 9, 2012, 3:12 PM
- Another classic Nad post :) - Stephen Dumperth on Mar 9, 2012, 3:14 PM
- That's Heavy!! - Rob-Montana on Mar 9, 2012, 3:24 PM
- I'm not sure if I'm more amazed at 4 Brozos in one place or - JB in Shaker on Mar 9, 2012, 3:58 PM
- Wow, I love the pic that stacks the four bronzos :-) <nt> - kamingbb on Mar 9, 2012, 4:01 PM
- A Bronzo convention !! Awesome pics, Thank you Nad. nt - Juan on Mar 9, 2012, 4:13 PM
- Looks fun. Amazing food shots as well! n/t - Michael M. on Mar 9, 2012, 4:16 PM
- That's the most delicious looking sandwich I have ever seen. - ernst on Mar 9, 2012, 4:37 PM
- Fantastic report! want to hit that place again NAD! ;) - NachoM on Mar 9, 2012, 4:42 PM
- Nad what Great canvas strap ist that ? - Bartholomeo on Mar 9, 2012, 5:22 PM
- Another Classic post!!! - Barry on Mar 9, 2012, 5:37 PM
- Love your posts, Nad. - Richard on Mar 9, 2012, 5:40 PM
- The weight must have put a dent in the table. Thanks Nad 2.0 (nt) - L(uke) on Mar 9, 2012, 5:45 PM
- Love that travel box Nad, perfect for that perp cal BP of yours. nt - Phuman on Mar 9, 2012, 6:02 PM
- Great post Nad. It made me very hungry! nt - Chuck A on Mar 9, 2012, 7:10 PM
- Bravo Nad! - steve krawse on Mar 9, 2012, 8:09 PM
- Awesome post Nad...... - James Vann on Mar 9, 2012, 8:53 PM
- So that's where all the bronzos went!!! - Shella on Mar 9, 2012, 10:24 PM
- thanks 4 sharing!! - niellaccio on Mar 9, 2012, 10:40 PM
- What a great way to start my day! - Eric Skier on Mar 9, 2012, 11:48 PM
- so cool! - fran91 on Mar 10, 2012, 1:23 AM
- Great report Nad nt - Pats on Mar 10, 2012, 2:34 AM
- Hey Everyone, glad you enjoyed it! nt - Nad on Mar 10, 2012, 3:34 AM
- This should be another new symstom that will happen in DBA... - Krieng on Mar 10, 2012, 9:26 AM