OT: Another Helson Bronze ThreadMarch 14 2012 at 8:03 AM
|Kel (Login Shalomp)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I see a lot of buzz surrounding the Helson Bronze Sharkdiver and the photos look equally stunning! Was having coffee with a friend the other day and we were discussing the amazing cult following of this watch amongst panerai lovers and that even on some rolex forums, they are talking about it with great interest!
suddenly it struck us that all this could be the makings of a new luxury watch brand. its not that difficult to fathom that one fine day richemont or LVMH might take close interest in the Helson name and acquire it and the story goes that prices will hit sky high and all previous owners of Helson would have effectively stumbled upon a goldmine.
what are your thoughts on this?
- that will not happen - Bruno on Mar 14, 2012, 9:46 AM
- sure, Y not.....it has decent ETA too, just as bunch of other "high-end"pieces...nt - jibuti on Mar 14, 2012, 12:42 PM
- Only hype is due to the bronze case - did anyone really care prior to that ? >> - DON on Mar 14, 2012, 2:06 PM
- Huh! - Trevor on Mar 14, 2012, 3:31 PM
- I know Richemont wouldn't be interested, but I can understand why some here are... - Drew Watson on Mar 14, 2012, 4:09 PM
- Micro brands - Trevor on Mar 14, 2012, 4:56 PM